Addiction Survivors Peer-Support Forum

Addiction Survivors Peer-Support Forum (
-   Cost - Insurance (
-   -   no insurance or money (

jaw 03-20-2017 01:28 PM

I have no money for adoc or meds can any one help me

NancyB 03-20-2017 02:41 PM

Hi jaw, welcome. Can you sign up for medicaid or the ACA in your state to get insurance?

You can try calling 211 and see if they can help. 211 is a referral/help line in each state, generally run by the United Way. Some people here over the years have had help from the churches they belonged to.

Maybe also try the Addiction and Mental Health department in your state.

Here's something else you can try. It's from the SAMHSA website:

SAMHSA's National Helpline

1-800-662-HELP (4357)
TTY: 1-800-487-4889

Also known as, the Treatment Referral Routing Service, this Helpline provides 24-hour free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, and recovery in English and Spanish.

Hope one of those is successful for you.


MattC42286 03-22-2017 10:51 AM

Hi Jaw! How are you? You can file for Medicaid also some clinics may give you a two day supply and you would have to go back every two days but it's better than nothing. Hope everything works out well for you! God bless!! -Matt

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2014 Addiction Survivors