Addiction Survivors Peer-Support Forum

Addiction Survivors Peer-Support Forum (http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Treatment Support (for Alcohol-Dependent Person) (http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   We miss you Carly 2 (http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28782)

Frankie 07-08-2013 08:10 PM

We miss you Carly 2

Hi Carly! Maybe you can let us know if you are ok? Lots of us are missing you and are wondering how you are doing. Take care,

Frank

R. Lee 07-08-2013 10:34 PM

Hi Carly. Love & miss you!! Several of us are worried!!

Saint 07-11-2013 04:55 AM

Carly,

Wherever this road calls life takes me, you'll always be with me.

Peace,
Saint

Tryntryagain 07-11-2013 02:10 PM

Hello Carly.

I am on my journey and this forum is one of my most personal and intimate journeys i have ever taken. When i first came here, you answered the door. The strength and support you gave me at the beginning of my journey, you gave me sunshine. I would love to hear your warmth soon.

My peace, my strength and my loveness to you Carly.

Saint 08-16-2013 09:13 AM

Carly,

You've managed to help me become a better person.

And I miss you!

Hope all is well and hope your family is flourishing!

(((Huggggs))),
Saint

Frankie 08-23-2013 02:42 PM

I still miss you Carly! Even if you're not on the straight and narrow, I need you here. I know that sounds self centered, but It's just the way it is. Come back sweetie. I don't think I could have stayed sober for a year and a half without you. You're much loved here Carly.

Frank

R. Lee 08-23-2013 05:34 PM

Frankie, It is sad that Carly has not been around. We can not let her not being here affect our sobriety to the point that we drink over it.

I care as much about Carly as any of us do. I run things that might have happened to her from her going back out to her death. All I can do is pray for her. I hope your well Carly.

Frankie 08-24-2013 04:53 PM

Bad choice of words on my part Lee. I wouldn't/couldn't use Carly not being here as an excuse to drink. Not even close, but she was instrumental in me staying sober for the worst/first 4 month period with her uncomfortable questions waiting for my reply. I hated them! But in all honesty, it was a combo of everyone here. Remember how hard headed I was/am? Thanks very much Lee!

Frank

R. Lee 08-24-2013 05:26 PM

Yes I know Frank. No bad choice of words on your part. I know what she meant to so many of us. She was always here & then 1 day poof she is no where around. I don't blame the web site how it is set up with no personal contact between us. Until we hear different she is in a good place doing good for others. Maybe it is just as simple that her computer broke down. Love you Frank!!

Saint 08-25-2013 03:36 PM

I will always miss her. She is a very special, kind, compassionate person who always seemed what to say regardless of the circumstances. She spent A LOT of time and energy here. Helping those recovering but also the families with loved ones active in addiction.

She had mentioned she wouldn't be around as much.... I just didn't think it would be this much, lol : ). Carly has a young family and I'm sure that takes up an enormous amount of her time. Despite her absence which is troubling I choose to think as Lee. That she is healthy, happy and thriving.

Her words will always be a part of me. There are times I actually hear her words.....

She's one of the good ones!!

Regards,
Saint

Saint 01-13-2015 01:09 PM

Carly,

Should you read this know I still think of you and will forever hold you and your compassion, wisdom, and love for others close to my heart. I can never repay my debt to you but I shall try.

Love always,
Saint

gmasusie 01-13-2015 06:33 PM

Carly,

I think Saint speaks for all of us.

Love, Susie

R. Lee 01-13-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saint (Post 448885)
Carly,

Should you read this know I still think of you and will forever hold you and your compassion, wisdom, and love for others close to my heart. I can never repay my debt to you but I shall try.

Love always,
Saint

Carly that goes for me too. We miss you!!

Tryntryagain 01-18-2015 09:26 AM

Good afternoon Carly. Bright blessings to you.

All i can do is simply say that a couple of years ago when you opened the door for me, i was a drunken, angry helpless fellow. You knew it, and supported me through my early days of nonsense.

I want you to know that a couple of years on, the angry fellow you answered the knock to, is sober, growing and learning. Wherever you are in life now, i am where i am because of that night when you opened the door.

Thank you Carly for all i have become, i would love to chat about it with you sometime.

Be peaceful, come back, the Loveness i am able extend to you, is because of you.

Loveness to you Carly. XX